[SOLD]2004 Gunmetal GT (UK), 57k, FSH

bamdc2

£7,200 ono.

57k miles, 8 Months MOT, GT pack (RAYS, heated seats, cruise control, BOSE sound system etc). 2 previous owners, FSH with all paperwork including receipts, 4 brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres (with 4 wheel laser alignment), always ran on Shell VPower (receipts as proof), active 350Z-UK forum member. Last serviced Feb 2015. Owner since April 2012- selling as getting company car.

Bodywork- Overall good condition for the age. Some stone chips on front bumper, small chip on edge of passenger door from prev owner, small patch of bubbling paintwork below fuelcap (been like this since I bought it- see picture), no parking dents or key marks.

Other points- RAYS recently refurbished (no curb marks), bluetooth for phone, built in Sat Nav, pop charger induction kit, Scorpion exhaust (not loud but gives a good sporty growl), both original Nissan keys and paperwork since new.

Edited by bamdc2

Sorry I posted the advert before I had finished and missed the price. I have posted the pictures below. I am hoping if you click the picture it should send you to the photobucket album where there are 11 more of the car.

2%201.jpg

2%204.jpg

2%203.jpg

FullSizeRender%202.jpg

3%202.jpg

3%205.jpg

3%203.jpg

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_6728.jpg

Edited by bamdc2
  • Like 1

Shane I would be interested if it was unmodified and no rust around arch..

Every mod could be easily reversed and you'll probably end up quids after replacing them with standard items and selling them on..

• Like 1

It's only surface rust where paint is slightly bubbling, which you could sort at body shop if you really wanted to. I have checked and it doesn't go behind the arch.

Yep as said removing exhaust, wheel spacers and Pop charger would certainly give you extra cash if you sold them on. Spacer are pretty new.

If the bubbling paint is a real problem for people I'm happy to be flexible on price.