Grinding noise low revs

mrkieran23

So i own a 54 350, done 43k.

Recently i notice that some times i get a grinding noise coming from front of the car at low revs with mild acceleration.

Its hard to explain but i hear the nice engine nice engine growl but i also hear and feel a grinding noise, happens with mild acceleration 1st, 2nd n 3rd, not tried other gears,

its hard to explain and i doubt my phone would pick up the noise, it still has warrenty so will call dealer about it but would like to be armed with some info. i know typically they say the trans on these are noisy but this doesnt feel like its normal as its only just started, last couple week.

I prob only drive the car 30ish miles a week.

all thoughts and comments welcome.

I considered this but ruled it out due to only doing it with mild acceleration, if it were this i would think it would be more pronounced the slower i went ---- would love this to be what it is though :lol:

Could be rust on the discs, if you leave the car a few days it builds up and will make a grind noise which lessens as you drive the car?

I would have a look at the inside faces of all the discs .

Only doing 30 miles or so a week the pads could be jamming up in the caliper .outside faces of the brake disc s always look much better than the inside.

Can you feel any vibration through the steering wheel or elsewhere. I'm no expert but I would be thinking about either wheel bearings, altiantor bearings, front pulley belt bearings etc. I would have thought they may well grumble more when under acceleration load?