Appraisal for Buster what a legend!

Smudger17

This is an appraisal for Buster from the Zed Shed, admins if this is in the wrong location i do apologise.

I recently purchased a new headunit for my 350z one with apple carplay, i previously had an alpine unit which was installed professionally with separate units dotted about the car for DVD, Sat-Nav, Bluetooth, Camera and stalk controls and LOADS of wiring...

I managed to remove the old system after much cable tracing but when it came to fitting the new one i just couldn't get the speakers to power up at all... really frustrating but due to so many new wires being fudged into the headunit space from the old system with its many components i couldn't tell if it was something that had been previously removed or maybe id removed too much... loads of options and i hadn't got the most vast wealth of knowledge when it came to in car entertainment.. So i took to these forums in search of the help, and it was found in the form of the Zed Shed's Buster.

From what i read and have gathered is that I'm probably about to preach to the converted But Buster was literally my hero tonight!

after very very quick and straightforward communication we had arranged to meet up at his after he'd finished work. I arrived to be greeted and even offered a cup of tea ;) we chatted about cars and mainly how envious i was of his beast... then we hit the problem head on! Bob dived in and had the car to pieces in minutes and due to the previous work that had been done it was hard to figure out what was old/new and what exactly was the problem. But Buster didn't back down and after an hour or so we had brought my speakers back to life!! We then proceeded to fit the headunit fully making it look smart and tidy!

I cannot recommend Buster and Keyser ( who I'm yet to meet ;) ) highly enough, such a knowledgable and giving bunch that literally give up their precious time to help out fellow Z heads showing nothing but passion and professionalism!

look forward to seeing you guys again, with the next modification :)

Smudge

• Like 5

do you actually mean "appreciation" ;)

I thought it was more of a formal assessment or review of Buster's abilities in order to highlight areas for improvement or to see if he needed to sit a few of the training courses again....

• Like 6

They both know their stuff when it comes to Z's, plus they work great together too. :) :)

Work great together? Since when :lol:

@ OP - Told ya if you had an ICE problem Buster was your man ;)