seat covers

nissan370

I went through 4 different suppliers and varieties over the past few years that all split even though they were advertised as large. I tried these guys in Nottingham a few months ago and at last I am very happy with mine for the driver side, if you are after one that fits neat and tight to the shape of your seat you will not find one any where. These are perfect for every day driving to protect your original seat and being a poser I remove mine for meetings showing the car off etc etc.

http://www.premierproductsltd.co.uk/

I know of someone who makes custom leather, suede or you name it custom from the standard OEM spec so you could have whatever colour you wanted and just zip it on with no signs of looking like a cover ;)

When i saw it i thought it was a re-trimmed seat! its actually awesome and youd be amazed

I know of someone who makes custom leather, suede or you name it custom from the standard OEM spec so you could have whatever colour you wanted and just zip it on with no signs of looking like a cover ;)

When i saw it i thought it was a re-trimmed seat! its actually awesome and youd be amazed

Is that the hide N seat stuff or something else? Ive been wanting to change my interior colour for a while. If I can just order replacement leather that come ready to zip straight on that would be ideal!