350z GT

PAWL3Y

Looking for a good condition Gun Metal Grey or Azure Blue 350z GT (and Rays alloys), with a mileage up to around 70,000.

Ideally with the lower tax bracket, but will consider newer.

Should also add I'm not looking for a modified 350z.

Thanks!

Edited by PAWL3Y

Got a sunset gt spec UK car convertible, immaculate, 63k miles, New clutch, full new japspeed exhaust, brand new MOT,just serviced, any good

Sorry, afraid i'm looking for Grey or Blue!

Hi, are you looking for coupe or convertible? i have Azure Blue convertible with GT pack. it was registered 7 days too late to get into the lower tax unfortunatly :'( and doesnt have the rays alloys but is just shy of 60k miles. only mod from standard is brake disc/pads... would be more than £6k though from looking at other ones for sale

Hi, are you looking for coupe or convertible? i have Azure Blue convertible with GT pack. it was registered 7 days too late to get into the lower tax unfortunatly :'( and doesnt have the rays alloys but is just shy of 60k miles. only mod from standard is brake disc/pads... would be more than £6k though from looking at other ones for sale

Recently had a look at some and I'm now swaying towards a coupe sorry! Really appreciate the help though :)