Today has been a good day

p4blo32

Up bright and early to give the Zed a wash before heading over to a local garage for get the tyres swapped onto some Rays I picked up on Ebay recently. It turns out you can fit a full set of wheels and tyres in the Zed and get the boot shut with some imaginative thinking! I know most people here are running Rays or better anyway but it was a nice little upgrade for me coming from the standard heavy wheels, and the good deal I got on them makes it all the bit sweeter.

With that done I headed off for a drive in the sun with no particular place to go, just enjoying the soundtrack along some country roads with the windows down :teeth:

The clutch and flywheel was recently changed (big thanks to Ewen @ Clark Motorsport and Ross @ Japex for supplying and fitting the parts respectively) and combined with the new wheels everything just feels so balanced and nice to drive.

All in all nothing particularly special but it just reminded me why I enjoy owning this car :)

• Like 2