sadly selling her, best to get rim scrapes sorted first to minimise knock down on price?

Alize

Decided I'm ruining her with short trips and have no time to enjoy her, done like 1000mls since mot in November, sooo get scrapes sorted got a good local chap here. Also best place to put her up on (other than here) I don't do ebay bough hethru autotrader. Haven't had time to go on here for months either! Thanks in advance :-)

I think autotrader charged me £35 for two weeks, whereas ebay charged £15 for 4 weeks, so I went with ebay - mainly get dealers selling on autotrader.

Also Ebay allows you to format your advert better, wheras autotrader you have to fit in to their very prescribed template.

cant comment on pistonheads, although when I was looking for cars for sale pistonheads did seem more expensive than most.

as for sorting wheels, its a simple cost equation - how will it cost to get them refurbed, vs how much someone might knock you down for them as they are. personally if im buying a secondhand car, I wouldn't expect the wheels to be perfect! I would however try and knock the price down if the tyres needed replacing soon or were budget items.

what wheels have you got? if they're something particularly fancy you'd make more money sourcing some standard wheels and selling the good ones separately - you'd also appeal to more buyers with standard wheels on.

I think autotrader charged me £35 for two weeks, whereas ebay charged £15 for 4 weeks, so I went with ebay - mainly get dealers selling on autotrader.

Also Ebay allows you to format your advert better, wheras autotrader you have to fit in to their very prescribed template.

cant comment on pistonheads, although when I was looking for cars for sale pistonheads did seem more expensive than most.

as for sorting wheels, its a simple cost equation - how will it cost to get them refurbed, vs how much someone might knock you down for them as they are. personally if im buying a secondhand car, I wouldn't expect the wheels to be perfect! I would however try and knock the price down if the tyres needed replacing soon or were budget items.

what wheels have you got? if they're something particularly fancy you'd make more money sourcing some standard wheels and selling the good ones separately - you'd also appeal to more buyers with standard wheels on.

Brillo has the zed gone

Thanks guys she's got silver Rays on that I have kerbed a few times 😱 and the old OEM's as spares or for track days I'll check with my local chap as he should owe me as I've sent a few people to him even tho I haven't used him myself. Whether the kerbing bothers anyone is down to possibly being OCD about your cars look I guess.

I'm gonna ask 8k for her as she's only done just under 32k so hardly run in and hasn't been moded in any way not even a stubby despite whacky will's efforts! I upgraded the stereo to a satnav/parrot etc an put a nice sub in a unit under the strut. It's the right time of year so fingers crossed. Or maybe I'm overthinking it! Also Hubby has developed a hip problem so unlikely to find it easy to get into again as he's 6'4" it was hard enough before! 😰

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brillo has the zed gone

Yeah zed's sold matey, moving onto German and twin turbos!

Silver Rays and I'm presuming eBay worked for selling yours? 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk