splitter for v1 and v2 bumpers?

Garyt350z

Can you get splitters for the nismo v1 and v2 bumpers or is that u stuck with the one front style until changing the bumper again? Would love to carbon lip my new v1, but if that's not possible then I think it will be the V2... I think!lol

A V1 is a standard bumper with a lip, so if you want a carbon lip, sell the V1 and buy a carbon lip to fit the your OEM bumper.

Alternatively you can get the lip carbon skinned, but that'll likely cost more than buying and fitting a carbon lip.

Well my own bumper is fooked, so I needa weigh up my options and looked into a combined price for 2nd hand OEM and a splitter or just a nismo one. I'd only go for the V2 if I can get a cheep set of carbon canards but they are like hens teeth too, but there's a guy on eBay selling a new V2 with carbon canards for handy money but puts quite alot of emphasis on needing prefitting prep! :-/ where as epracing and knightracer assure best fitting products! Tough decision

EPRacing are shite fit. I got my carbon V2 from them and the bodyshop nearly murdered me, it was that bad.

For carbon skinning, talk to CarbonWorx near Bangor. Chris Gaw 07737 096962

Knight racer will be similar to EPR, RTP on the other hand I have heard good things about their fit, but they are a bodyshop and tend to fit most of their stuff themselves.