any 2005 35th anniversary owners on here?

horus1970

I take it that the import you have is Ultra Yellow.

Have seen 1, possible 2 Ultra Yellow imports. The one you now own could be the one i have see in the past.

Unfortunately i don't keep any records of the import GT4's, only the UK ones.

I take it that the import you have is Ultra Yellow.

Have seen 1, possible 2 Ultra Yellow imports. The one you now own could be the one i have see in the past.

Unfortunately i don't keep any records of the import GT4's, only the UK ones.

hi, the gt4 was the uk market version, mine is jdm 35th anniversary which i believe is the jap equivelent to gt4 i think,, was made to comemorate 35 years of the z cars, mine is silverstone silver, believe they were only made in silver black and yellow, silver is apparently the rarest?? its got the 300bhp rev up engine and clocks redline is 7000rpm, also has bronze bezel on z badge on wing, and a few other subtle differences,,

was just curious if there were many more in uk as have searched and found only uk gt4 models,

Sounds the same spec as the UK GT4, 35th anniversary... could be wrong?

There are a fair few GT4 owners on here..

http://www.350z-uk.c...-owners-thread/

yeah same spec as uk gt4 but available in 3 colours instead of just 2, was just wondering if anyone had an import version like mine seen a few uk gt4 versions but no imports,,, they exported the 35th anniversary to usa and canada and of course some stayed in japan which is where mine was imported from, gt4 were exclusive to uk and numbered, but 35th anniversary models were only available in the countries listed above,, and only canadian market ones were numbered,, usa and japanese models were not numbered with a plate,, also canadian plates said 35thanniversary model instead of gt4,, i believe there are 188 silver anniversary models that were made was just trying to find out if mine was only on in uk?? also they have mats that say 35th anniversary on them too,,