Headlights for my 03 import Z

MrBlack

FYI You will have to rewire UK spec lights as they have an 8 pin connector.

You will need lights with a 6 pin connector if you have a Jap import.

The lights I've suggested are plug and play 6 pin :thumbs:

Edited by ZedManTID

hmm thanks for all the info , i just want simplistic style

mine are all fogged up aswell , how hard is it to get the lense off the light housing ?

It's not too bad . Remove all the screws from the back and then warm the mastic seal up with a heat gun (carefully) and pull apart!

Are you sure the fogging isn't on the outside as most of the time it is. Try t cutting them first.

hmm thanks for all the info , i just want simplistic style

mine are all fogged up aswell , how hard is it to get the lense off the light housing ?

It's not too bad . Remove all the screws from the back and then warm the mastic seal up with a heat gun (carefully) and pull apart!

Are you sure the fogging isn't on the outside as most of the time it is. Try t cutting them first.

Ok i gotta head to Glasgow tommorow morning so ill make this a priority for next week , ive had it all off before and tryed but didnt know i had to heat it up , Ive had its polished and professionaly cleaned just on outside glass but its all stained inside , guess ill do it properly and do all that , then try and figure out the wiring after , any jdm owners have pics of there wiring setup , mine seems bodged :/