Horrific Motorcycle Crash

Kev946

:scare::scare::scare::scare: bloody hell kev you trying to give me nightmares???????

I'm not looking for these honest and yes I've got a bike so don't show the missus. Just found both on the Lotus forums... :scare:

i really want a bike but mum use to be a nurse and immediatly said no. I bought an R1 about two years ago its just sitting in the garage :blush:

:scare::scare::scare::scare: bloody hell kev you trying to give me nightmares???????

I'm not looking for these honest and yes I've got a bike so don't show the missus. Just found both on the Lotus forums... :scare:

i really want a bike but mum use to be a nurse and immediatly said no. I bought an R1 about two years ago its just sitting in the garage :blush:

I'll look after it for you... :thumbs:

I'll look after it for you... :thumbs:

:lol: you could teach me how to ride it, then train me up to fight crime like street hawk that be cool

sh3.jpg

:lol:

Set-up :yawn:

That is a dummy and why would anybody video a boring stretch of road anyway.

Is that Jeremy Beadle in the background :teeth:

don't think it is a dummy.

The rider applies the brake at the last second. Most likely blacks out with the impact hence the dummy like appearance. He then come around later.

It's a promotional film, notice there's no other vehicles around? My guess is it's a dummy on the scooter released as the car aproaches with the obvious outcome. The film is then cut as the pedestrian runs into the frame from the near right of the shot, the dummy is replaced with an actual person, and the the film is shot again with the same pedestrian running into the frame. This hides the switch and makes it look more convincing. A similar ad was shown over here with a car on a busy high street running down a child, the switch was hidden behind a pair of pidgeons flying across the frame, all very clever stuuf, but definately rigged B)