Anyone here used to own this Z? It's in Ireland now.

GC350z

Found this on an Irish forum. Judging from the mods and way the new owner describes it as having a GT Pack (all Irish Z's are GT) I'd guess it came from the UK. Seriously ugly wheels.

HolidayPhotosandsome350z062.jpg

This might help jog someones memory.

"GT Pack, Nismo Cat back Exhaust, Eibach 30mm springs, Antera 343's F: 19X8.5 R:19X9.5 Wrapped in Pirelli 245/35 and 275/35 Tyres"

Guy

Found this on an Irish forum. Judging from the mods and way the new owner describes it as having a GT Pack (all Irish Z's are GT) I'd guess it came from the UK. Seriously ugly wheels.

HolidayPhotosandsome350z062.jpg

This might help jog someones memory.

"GT Pack, Nismo Cat back Exhaust, Eibach 30mm springs, Antera 343's F: 19X8.5 R:19X9.5 Wrapped in Pirelli 245/35 and 275/35 Tyres"

Guy

Those rims were a topic of discussion for Val and the PWC B)

Aparrently they are heavy :blush:

You mean the previous owner or the current Irish owner or do you mean Guy as in me who cant be bothered with the OC as they'd be hard pressed to better this club.

Seriously ugly wheels. The car is 04 reg, blacked front reflectors, Z badges and may have smoked rear light clusters. Cant really tell from pics.

Guy

Guy, dont know the car and thought the same of the wheels. However, they look soooo much better in the flesh, its unbeleivable. Agree about the weight though. Heavy as.

+1

I hated them in pics but quite liked them when i saw them on Liam'sZ's car last year :)

You mean the previous owner or the current Irish owner or do you mean Guy as in me who cant be bothered with the OC as they'd be hard pressed to better this club.

Seriously ugly wheels. The car is 04 reg, blacked front reflectors, Z badges and may have smoked rear light clusters. Cant really tell from pics.

Guy

No not you - bad choice of words! :lol: I think the Irish owner is on the OC.