final conformation required before wheel order.....Now in receipt with pics

zebedy

I asked a few weeks ago if anyone ran 10 inch up front on their 350. Much to my supprise alot of you did. So im asking just one final question as i need to get this right and need definite answers please. Im about to purchase a set of axe ex20 wheels 20" x 10 et25 and ill then make spacers to suit. Im thinking of running 255 tyres but with 35 profile and not 30 as i dont like the rubber band look. Can this set up work up front. Im running bog oem shocks n springs. I just need a yes or no and if no why cant it work. Thanks guys.

So in the end I forked out 1600 for these axe ex20 going 245 front and 275 rears. The rear wheels have a good concave shape which is what I was after and the fronts being 9.5 has a slightly shallower dish.

I realise they are not to everyone's taste but I love em. Hope to get them on next few days.

DSC_0830_zpsibp3owkd.jpg

DSC_0824_zps1vgmym6f.jpg

DSC_0825_zpsskcbhaxn.jpg

DSC_0829_zpsjfkcexeb.jpg

Edited by ZZZebady

I just done a search on Google and found that, my best advice is to type in "350z 20x10" and take a quick look. It seems a couple of people have done it but offset will be key so compare what they have an then it will tell you how to proceed.

I'm not sure what the standard front strut looks like, bare in mind that most people already have their cars decked before this and standard shocks sometimes have a large cup holding the spring where as coilovers are real slim.

I know tradlink have a car with 20" wheels at the moment and they know their stuff. Maybe give them a quick call and ask a few questions if the above suggested doesn't work.

I haven't got my 350 yet so this is the best I can do advice wise

Ok sorry to harp on regards this as I'm getting closer but yet to find an answer. I'm now going for 20 x 9 up front and 20 x 10 at the rear. 25 offset and 45 offset includes spacer. They guys want to sell me 30 profile tyres telling me that the 35 which is what I want won't fit. I cannot beleive under a standard suspension set up that the difference between 30 and 35 is a make or break deal. 5mm bigger all round. Can someone advise me before I loose it that 35 can work on 20's.

Reasons being I want to close the gap between the tyre and arch without dropping the car.