all one systems

snarf1974

Hmm, I have bought from Hong Kong and nearly always something has gone wrong concerning electrical goods.

With regards to a Mini Mac installation if interested (imo uber cool) the whole set up can be achieved under 400 quid B) Someone done it on here cant remember his name but he is a bloody cool bloke, everyone worships him and his superior knowledge :notworthy::blush::lol:

Hmm, I have bought from Hong Kong and nearly always something has gone wrong concerning electrical goods.

With regards to a Mini Mac installation if interested (imo uber cool) the whole set up can be achieved under 400 quid B) Someone done it on here cant remember his name but he is a bloody cool bloke, everyone worships him and his superior knowledge :notworthy::blush::lol:

was it sarnie :lol::lol:

:dry::boxing: no try again..this guy is much better looking :lol::p

I never did a mini mac install in my car :)

I never did a mini mac install in my car :)

ha ha, Heres the link:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7480

also here:

http://www.macvroom.com/node/56

B)B)B)B)B)

all you need is:

a mac mini: (ebay around 200 quid) 1.25 bluetooth and airport will do)

Lilliput screen 7" touchscreen (90 quid)

Carnetix p1900 adapter (60 quid)

Harness for bose speakers (12 quid)

Some long wires to run it all (20 quid)

Aps frontend software (makes everything alot easier to touch on screen, all your commands right in front, no mouse needed or keyboard) price: free :thumbs:

and thats it, will take about 5 hours to fit everything, very classy and then pull up outside barclays bank or hit warhammer will search nearest internet provider and surf the net from your car completely free :thumbs: