Flywheels

dannybz

I have never really had a problem buying from the states or japan to be fair, certainly not on delays. I have ordered things from Japan on the same day as ordering things from the UK and they have arrived quicker believe it or not.

As long as you have your eyes open with regard to the charges there are some bargains to be had, bought some stuff for jet skis in the past and its been half price.

TBH i cancelled the order and have been refunded from the seller, but only because of time constraints i need the part asap and i could not wait a few extra day's as the car is with my mechanic. In the end i settled for the light fly from Clarks Motorsport however the one's from USA you can get for about £200 all in after tax as you pay the tax before hand i have checked, but like i say due to time i decided to go with clarks!

Just can't wait to get back on the road in this lovely weather.... although i still need to sort some paint work and refurb the wheels... next in the pipeline.

• Like 2