Anyone know this car?

chrislich

Not that i know of, one thing though 09 plate cars will have the old sat nav system not the new connect premium which is far superior

This is true although you'll be paying less for the older car and can always pick up a second hand premium- seen them a fair bit.

Not that i know of, one thing though 09 plate cars will have the old sat nav system not the new connect premium which is far superior

This is true although you'll be paying less for the older car and can always pick up a second hand premium- seen them a fair bit.

I haven't seen this upgrade done, is it possible ?

OP - go for a 10 plate+ that has premium connect. You'll regret it - it has a USB port which you can play music from, it also streams music bluetooth, does on my iphone6 anyway. And the screen is touch & higher res. For me the premium connect is one of the best parts of the interior. And... you'll be able to install a reverse camera easily.

And to be honest, I might get flamed by the private sellers but that's too expensive, I paid a little over £1k more for mine 3 weeks ago from a Nissan dealer and I got 2 years Nissan warranty included. And... they did a p/x and then I paid the difference with my debit card...sorry to say it but private sales with this much money involved just worries me a tad.

Edited by NWZ