GRRC members

jimboy2

Anyone on here member of the goodwood road racing club? Decided to join today. Not cheap but looking forward to some of the perks. I go to a lot of goodwood events so hopefully it will be worth while. It better be after the price I have just paid!!

I have been close to joining a few times as I go to a lot of Goodwood events but the price has been a stumbling block with everything else trying to snatch my wallet. Hopefully I will join in the not too distant future.

Enjoy your membership :)

There is quite a lot of discounts on various tickets. Plus "exclusive" areas at FOS and revival. The members meetings will eventually be members only. Private track days. Kennels entry. There's quite a bit that interests me. Be interesting to see if it's worth it. They are up to a 5 year waiting list now so will see what the fuss is about

I have been close to joining a few times as I go to a lot of Goodwood events but the price has been a stumbling block with everything else trying to snatch my wallet. Hopefully I will join in the not too distant future.

Enjoy your membership :)

Yeah I try to go to all the main events and then I try and go to the circuit every weekend when there is something on. The price put me off a bit too especially for the first year because of the joining fee. Will just have to make the most of it.

• Like 1

Yep, signed up in September last year. Just sat waiting for spaces to come up now. I really enjoy Goodwood, the FoS and the Revival. Such great events and terrific opportunities to see amazing motoring history. I also really enjoy the atmosphere at the events, its a great day or weekend out and about.

Yep, signed up in September last year. Just sat waiting for spaces to come up now. I really enjoy Goodwood, the FoS and the Revival. Such great events and terrific opportunities to see amazing motoring history. I also really enjoy the atmosphere at the events, its a great day or weekend out and about.

I'll have two tickets then Struan for when we go to FOS. ;)

• Like 1

I used to be a member and it's worth it just to eat/drink in the members tent at the FOS/Revival. Didn't really use the other perks particularly. Cancelled now as I went for quite a few years in a row and the magic wears off after a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to be a member and it's worth it just to eat/drink in the members tent at the FOS/Revival. Didn't really use the other perks particularly. Cancelled now as I went for quite a few years in a row and the magic wears off after a while.

I'm looking forward to that bit! Will feel like a VIP haha. Booked FOS last night with grandstand seats too, and will be booking revival at the end of the month. Not been to reveal before so that will be a new experience too.

I'm looking forward to that bit! Will feel like a VIP haha. Booked FOS last night with grandstand seats too, and will be booking revival at the end of the month. Not been to reveal before so that will be a new experience too.

The FoS is great, the Revival is even better in my opinion. Fantastic cars and bikes, incredible racing, fantastic atmosphere. Make sure you get your outfits sorted for the Revival, really helps you feel part of things :)

+1 on the revival being better. It's nice to see the new cars but the FOS is just a show really where as the revival has properly exciting circuit racing and an amazing atmosphere. If you don't fancy dressing up in period gear then at least wear a tie and you can go in the paddocks.