jap show 2015

greg tl

Haven't scanned the multiple posts on this subforum but is anyone looking at or in the process of organising a stand at Jap Show in July?

I personally would be up for having my own stand with Tradelink but thought a 350zuk stand woukd be pretty cool.

Let me know. (Amy, any thoughts?)

Greg.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Greg,

I havent set a stand up for this, I took on enough events this year, i didn't want to take on more than i could cope with haha....

In seriousness I believe there is a "team tarmac" stand that some Zeds on here are on? Get in touch with Grundy/AliveBoy/stevoD for that... or perhaps someone else can set up a 350z-uk stand, we should really have one at japshow, next year if no one else does I will take it on :) I am thinking its possibly too late to book one now at Santa Pod

I will be there in the show and shine competition

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be happy to help organise I haven't seen a post but the 300ZX'ers are there so wondering if its another joint attend.

• 3 weeks later...

There is only grass stands left for this.

If there's enough interest I don't mind sorting a club stand? Need a minimum of 10.need to know asap

I'd be up for this if enough people go

1. Jayrishi

Edited by jayrishi

All new to this guys so sorry if I haven't made sense of all this!

Definitely up for meets. I live in Kent. Where and when is this event? What does having a stand involve? Private message me if this clogs up the blog! Thanks

Matt

All new to this guys so sorry if I haven't made sense of all this!

Definitely up for meets. I live in Kent. Where and when is this event? What does having a stand involve? Private message me if this clogs up the blog! Thanks

Matt

Put your name down in the list mate lol

Would 7 be enough mate. I might be able to get 1 more too if I can tell him the price of everything (stand pass, entry ticket).

So 8 really lol. Is that enough?

That's what she 'Zed' :-/