Cheap eBay wheels

martybhoy

Hey guys just wanting to know your thoughts.

I've been thinking of getting a set of wheels purely for the summer months and obviously a quick 350z wheels search of eBay a few sets come up I like the look of.

A lot of these wheels mention "caution brembos" which I believe is fine as I have spacers on anyway.

This set though catches my eye.

90E61AF0-E85B-4539-B8C8-76210604FE25_zpsrkyw2m2z.png

Just wondered if anyone has any experience with these wheels?

They will be cheap for a reason, so long as your comfortable with that and prepared that the finish will deteriorate easily and quickly they will look good for a while :) Probably very heavy too so will affect feel of the car.

I like it,get it!

If they cheap enough and you can change them soon as you fed up go for it..They look sexy,will transform the look of you zed for sure! May be not the best idea if you do track days as they probably be ****ed easily!

Edited by Dashurik

I had similar ones (without polished lip) for 3 years and they were fine. Sold them recently, and now new owner enjoying them!

Mine were 8.5" and 9.5" with 20mm spacers on the front and 25mm spacers in the back

photo_zpse1c40a5e.jpg

Was that Cruze wheels aswell Vlad? I can't quite make out the centre cap.

Yeah gents I totally agree I don't mind the thought of slightly heavier or wheels prone to damage due to less quality metal and finish.

At around £500 for a set though I think they would look good on the car. I would love forgestar wheels but £1800 for a set I simply cannot justify that.