lambo style doors

Little Miss

They look good IMO, but there a good manufacturers of these and there are very very bad ones

agreed they can look good but on a standard car i'm not so sure, the car has to be ott to carry it off imo :surrender:

i wouldnt imagine considering the size of the market for these that there are many manufacturers to choose from, can you name a good/bad one ?

They look good IMO, but there a good manufacturers of these and there are very very bad ones

agreed they can look good but on a standard car i'm not so sure, the car has to be ott to carry it off imo :surrender:

i wouldnt imagine considering the size of the market for these that there are many manufacturers to choose from, can you name a good/bad one ?

Andy is probably the best man to speak to on this. zedrush also had them on his first car. You basically get what you pay for in then end.

Agree they would look naff on a standard car.

Andy is probably the best man to speak to on this. zedrush also had them on his first car. You basically get what you pay for in then end.

Agree they would look naff on a standard car.

Agree with you lot :lol::lol: , look great on a well modded car, but bleedin stupid on a standard one :yuck::lol::lol:

SATS :teeth:

Saw them on a car at a car rally once, would have to say that I wouldn't do it, it looked cheap and tacky (but that goes along with the whole 'get what you paid for' thing I guess) as well as causing issues to the rest of the chassis (door wouldn't close properly and knocked against the bodywork).

Saw them on a car at a car rally once, would have to say that I wouldn't do it, it looked cheap and tacky (but that goes along with the whole 'get what you paid for' thing I guess) as well as causing issues to the rest of the chassis (door wouldn't close properly and knocked against the bodywork).

Simon, funny that, i also wouldn't do it to mine even though i think they can look ok :blush::lol:

Words from previous experience

350z3-1.jpg

if you are gonna get em, never ever by the cheaper ones will cost you more in the long run with door hinges and panel damage, get the LsD ones, maybe more but worth it. B) With cheaper ones you will always worry about if passenger will shut it properly if not just when door is down, will bend the hinges :scare::scare::headhurt::dry:

i think sarnie has them on his car :lol::lol:

Correct, I do have authentic Lambo doors :teeth::lol:

:blush: i thought they were called audi doors now

Nope mine definitely say Lamborghini on them :lol:

Did you see the stealth fighter version on top gear ? oh my god !! awesome :thumbs: its very, very B) (def in my top ten fav cars ) as standard but that was the dogs danglies (only 1 coming to the uk, £800k ) <- have you got sometthing to tell us ??? ;)

Did you see the stealth fighter version on top gear ? oh my god !! awesome :thumbs: its very, very B) (def in my top ten fav cars ) as standard but that was the dogs danglies (only 1 coming to the uk, £800k ) <- have you got sometthing to tell us ??? ;)

+1 - looked the mutts! :thumbs:

Think your thinking of the Revanton. Its not a gallardo, its basically an LP640 with body kit and fancy stuff added to it. I didn't really like it to be fair. And £800k :scare::scare::scare: Thats about £710k outside of my budget :lol:

yup thats the one - from the same stable ! stop bein fussy :lol:

its pronounced reBanton ;) as clarkson said " you would get a lot of Badge with that car " :lol:

about £710 outside your budget !!!:scare: thats pretty damn close compared to the rest of us :lol::lol::lol:

anyhoo i liked it so dont start slagging lambos off or ... you're BARRED !

its pronounced reBanton ;) as clarkson said " you would get a lot of Badge with that car " :lol:

about £710 outside your budget !!!:scare: thats pretty damn close compared to the rest of us :lol::lol::lol:

I like Lambo's but the only one that i would actually buy is on my drive :)

I like Lambo's but the only one that i would actually STEAL is on my drive :)

yup i feel the same :ninja::ninja::drive1