Selling a car :(

Jetpilot

Why can it be the most painful experience known to man (on occasion) :surrender:

Two incidents in one week on my daily.

A woman enquired on Monday and said could her husband view in the week, she suggested 6 - 7 Thursday evening, i said wouldnt he like to look in the daylight, try to make it at 6. She text Wednesday, yes he would like to view in the daylight, can we do the weekend, a time was set!

I had a text this morning with the most pathetic excuse i have ever heard!

We wont be viewing as my husband doesnt think he will be able to keep it clean (its std car size not a van), i did text back and say, i think your f***ed on buying anything if you cant keep it cleaned :rant:

I then had another message, can i come view the car thats advert headline was Toyota Bb 1.5 VVti, i passed my number on and first question, what size engine is it, a 1.5 same as it says in the add, loads of further chat, is there any problems with it, yes as outlined in the add AGAIN, i think i will leave it then! :rant:

• Like 1

the ones that get my goat are the 'companies' that ring up saying they have a buyer ready to buy my exact car and they will pay the exact asking price but i need to pay them £80 there and then for their services.

They don't like it it when asked if there on drugs

Taking someone out for a test drive is the worst when I sold my civic a few weeks ago I took the guy out in it, and all yu get is it feels jerky when u change gear could be the mounts sounds like its knocking from the back the cv joints need changing,

well I never new there were cv joints on the back on a front wheel drive lol

But I can't complain too much when I sold the car for more I bort it for after 3 years and I put 30 k on it in Mileage

Edited by dugg90

Taking someone out for a test drive is the worse when I sold my civic a few weeks ago I took the guy out in it, and all yu get is it feels jerky when u change gear could be the mounts sounds like its knocking from the back the cv joints need changing,

But I can't complain too much when I sold the car for more I bort it for after 3 years and I put 30 k on it in Mileage

Did you explain that to him? id love to see him squirm when you knocked that excuse out of the park

Taking someone out for a test drive is the worse when I sold my civic a few weeks ago I took the guy out in it, and all yu get is it feels jerky when u change gear could be the mounts sounds like its knocking from the back the cv joints need changing,

Did you explain that to him? id love to see him squirm when you knocked that excuse out of the park

Haha nah I just wanted to sell it so I just ignored him haha as I fink the clutch was slippin and it wud need work as the rear offside arch was showing a little rust aswell

Haha nah I just wanted to sell it so I just ignored him haha as I fink the clutch was slippin and it wud need work as the rear offside arch was showing a little rust aswell

Thats a shame. His face would have been a picture