Nismo LMGT4 19'' in stock.

bigphil

Can you get a good price on tyres Phil? If you can what sort of money would we be talking with tyres?

Also can you get these in Bronze too?

Simon

Not available in bronze.

We have supplied a lot of the Falken 452's with these rims at £500 set

so total of £1700.

Just stumbled across this thread.

I think I may have to ask for my account to be removed from the site and my IP address blocked. Either that or cut up any means of spending money. :blush:

I love these wheels and the NISMO kit. B)

I think I may have to ask for my account to be removed from the site and my IP address blocked. Either that or cut up any means of spending money. :blush:

I've been banned from speaking to Phil byt he missus until I pay for a new carpet :cry: At least once its done (sometime this month), I'm then free to spend my money on what I like! Xmas trip to Phils may be on the cards :thumbs: (oh and gonna sneak the odd £50 to get me a Nismo gear knob ;) )

I've been banned from speaking to Phil byt he missus until I pay for a new carpet :cry: At least once its done (sometime this month), I'm then free to spend my money on what I like! Xmas trip to Phils may be on the cards :thumbs: (oh and gonna sneak the odd £50 to get me a Nismo gear knob ;) )

Tell me about it. I had a chat with Phil on Friday which resulted in an immediate purchase! :lol:

What size tyres are recommended for these wheels? and what options do i have regarding the center cap? :)

won't it be standard 19 inch tyres eg 245/35 and 275/35 ? :)

Thats why i am asking i dont know ;) Need to know my options on different prices for different makes of tyre if i decide to have these wheels :thumbs:

What size tyres are recommended for these wheels? and what options do i have regarding the center cap? :)

won't it be standard 19 inch tyres eg 245/35 and 275/35 ? :)

Thats why i am asking i dont know ;) Need to know my options on different prices for different makes of tyre if i decide to have these wheels :thumbs:

I went 285 on the rear but that was because i was offered a full set of Pirelli's for £500 which was too good to turn down :thumbs:

Tyre sizes are 245/35 and 275/35 x 19''

Wheels come with brushed finish cenre cap which matches the centre section of the wheel.

Popular tyre choice at the moment is the Falken 452 which are £483 for the full set including delivery.