black 350 gt wanted

bencider

Yea, I took a massive gable On the car is has NO service history at all the folder was lost the owner has a fleet of cars looked after by good garadge and they had told me all the work they done .. witch u have to take with a pinch of salt.. I read on here what to look for and spent van hour going over the car. New brake pads new premium tyres, clean car new belts you could tell it had love.. it must have service to a point. I done a full platinum car check all good here. As I'm mechanically minded and have all the tools "maybe no idea" I took a risk on it. So with this in mind I paid 5500 for it 80k miles. I've driven it from Southampton to Brighton then back to weymouth yesterday .. pulls like a stabbed rat no knocks or bangs.. it's not recommended at all to buy a car like this but sometimes a leap of faith.. I'll now get it in for a service and keep a history from now on... Any issues it's on me. I had limited budget it's the only way I got a black gt with orange interior.. I had a budget of 5k and would have been streching to go more.. colour makes a diff on price I'd b Lucky to get one like this under 7k. Hth

Now you've got one and live down here in the back of beyond, you might consider this:-

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95380-breakfast-meet-sunday-29th-march/

Every time I try to go these days I end with a serious attack of arthritis....... so this time I'll wait till the last minute before committing.

I'm Saltash so it's a good 2hrs+.

Cool, thanks for the info. 5,500 seems a good price for the mileage, especially if it has (most likely) had the work done.

I'm after the same car, black with orange interior. Are there any others you have come across that you would recommend or avoid?

I got £5k on a trade-in for this with 90k miles year ago last September which wasn't that great but I thought I would have trouble selling it privately at the time for various reasons. It had black upholstery and was completely standard.

DSCF3734_zpsqu9vozsy.jpg

DSCF3735_zpsr8ajmimb.jpg

Now there's someone in our village with a black one on an 04 plate that hasn't been driven all winter long, just sits outside rotting away. The discs are looking as golden as the seats. Would think about making him an offer if I ever see him but the wife would go ballistic at the idea.