How much is it worth?

Snotz

Doesnt seem expensive to me. Depends a lot on spec, colour mileage etc. Who you are buying it from ( dealer, private). Assume as you are using the private quote it is private. Any other details, service history etc. If its in Chesterfield there are plenty of members around there who may know it.

Thanks for all the advice.

I've got a go faster Black , non-GT roadster. ;)

Looked on Pistonheads and there is a 05 roadster (9000 miles and look like non GT) for £16950 which seems a lot cheaper than parkers guide of £19550.

Is 17K more of a realistic price?

Just checked autotrader and most of the roadster are over 19K so i'm still confused. :headhurt:

I know you said wait till March Zedrush. i agree that would be better but just booked a date for my wedding and after seeing how much it will cost.... :scare: i'm afraid that i'll have to sell the Z before that. :dry:

Hmm the Z for 16999 you sure its not a Jap spec, or a dodgy scam name next to the advert.

When it comes to selling your car 18900 you should easily get IMO, put it up for 19300 and expect to be haggled down. It all depends how you advertise it and what words you use. Remember when you are selling a car, people are always dubious, its human nature to question okay why is he selling and two whats really wrong with the car.

My advice is when selling be REALLY honest in the advert. You have to gain peoples trust to be interested. Let them know it was your pride and joy, take good detailed pictures of it, including under the bonnet, if slight curbed wheel dont be afraid to show, it tells people you are being honest. Let them know how well you look after it ( you could slightly blag this part :blush: ) then Im sure you wont have a problem mate. Its as good as sold. Cos its convertable, try and get into the mind of the kind of buyer who would want to buy it and then list evcerything that kind of buyer would want to know :thumbs:

Thanks for the top advice Zedrush. :thumbs:

Well I have a good reason for selling with having to save for the wedding. Would have like to keep the car but cant do both (mmm wonder how the 'better half' feels about cancelling the wedding... probably best not to ask :lol: ). Maybe i can get another one after. :teeth:

Car is in top condition so no worries there. No bumps, scratches and it's had 4 new tyre fairly recently. Have to give it a clean and get some photos. :D

Thanks again all. :thumbs:

05 Roadster trades at £17600 but these cars are way behind book and in auction it would struggle to make much over £16k.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but none GT pack cars don't sell.

You also have to bear in mind that most people looking at cars this value have a part exhange, require finance or at the very least want the peace of mind of buying from a dealer, so you may struggle to sell the car from home.

Having said all that I would try it at £18,995 and see how you go.

Good luck mate.

Thanks for the info Dan. I do kick myself a bit for not buying the GT pack but got to live with mistake now.

As you say, i can try for £19000 and see what happens. :blush:

TBH dan would be the best person to give advice on this, because its not a GT pack id invest in somethng to give it an edge when sell, maybe have to sacrifice a few pennies to make a few catch my drift in order to get the attraction for it. Something simple like changing the headunit to a double din with sat nav,dvd, ipod connector etc should catch the eyes. Buy of ebay for around 400 install it, sell the oem one on ebay to get some money back, then advertise proudly that it has sat nav and dvd... should make a difference :thumbs: