Flare???

Bobby D

Ordered!!!! Nice little touch I think :D

Careful you dont get arrested and banged up ;)

Stop trying to scare Bobby Jetpilot as: Not illegal to own flares and as long as it just sits in his car (more as a novelty item) then it won't cause any problems.

Not illegal to have normally - the exception being in football grounds. There are offences regarding the malicious misuse of a distress signal under the Merchant Shipping Act and potentially offences under the Firearms Act 1968 (S.57). Could also consider wasting police time, breach of the peace, public order, Explosive Substances Act 1874. Each case would have to be considered on merit.

;)

Ordered!!!! Nice little touch I think :D

Careful you dont get arrested and banged up ;)

Stop trying to scare Bobby Jetpilot as: Not illegal to own flares and as long as it just sits in his car (more as a novelty item) then it won't cause any problems.

Not illegal to have normally - the exception being in football grounds. There are offences regarding the malicious misuse of a distress signal under the Merchant Shipping Act and potentially offences under the Firearms Act 1968 (S.57). Could also consider wasting police time, breach of the peace, public order, Explosive Substances Act 1874. Each case would have to be considered on merit.

;)

I was hoping the wink at the end would mean the sarcasm was detected, along with my other posts on the subject :)

• Like 1