Seat belt adjuster clips (for adults)

twobears

Mr Zedder's seat belt always used to cut into my neck and Stanley's is just the same. It is starting to annoy me so I wondered if I should get myself some adjuster clips? I don't really want to mess with the look or functioning of the seat belt but I can't go round with red marks on my neck all the time and the seat belts aren't adjustable from what I can gather. Any advice or am I the only short arse on the forum? Actually, I am not even short so no idea why I have this problem :wacko:

I can't comment on the adjusters for the belts but it's possibly something to do with your seating position ?

I always have my set up so that my wrists can rest on the top of the wheel, and then so that I can push the clutch down without over stretching or having my knees bent awkwardly.

Something like this:

http://www.drivingfast.net/track/driving-position.htm

(not intending to come across patronising btw !!!)

• Like 1

Thank you RobPhoboS - not patronising at all, thanks :D I do have my seat back very upright when driving because I get lower back pain and if the rake is too great I end up with problems. When I was having lessons on the track the instructor set my seat up perfectly and my lap times improved significantly. I have watched the video and will try to adjust my seat to see if I can reach a compromise. Cheers :thumbs: