Stillen Induction kit 350z DE

Mikev350z

Don't think they are rare as such, ...maybe a little less common in Zeds because of the price but I wouldn't say rare.

I got mine from Chris @Tarmac Sportz. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_STILLEN_Hi_Flow_Intake_Kit/350Z-402833_.aspx

Sold it late last year to a member on here after I went the s/c route. :thumbs:

How did you find it mate? Worth the money or would you go takeda or stay stock. Supercharger for me one day.....

Ok tbh if you're after more noise then it's just not worth the money tbh although it is a very good quality piece of equipment.

I bought it as a compromise between the OEM air box and an induction kit as I wanted a performance air cone without the risk of loads of heat soak which this kit does fulfill but tbh I was a little disappointed although purely because I was expecting more noise.

Personally if I had to do it over again I would probably just do the flyboy 2006 velocity stack mod ( http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59986-pre-2006-airbox-conversion-kit-now-back-in-stock-2015/ ) and put a performance panel filter in the OEM air box, ...OR if I really had to have an induction kit for a bit of engine bay bling then just go the cheaper route of a pop charger (rrp £145).

As I'm more performance orientated with my mods then it would definitely be the 2006 velocity stack mod & the performance panel filter though. :thumbs:

Thanks Ballistic. I have the velocity stack mod with K &N filter at the moment. So I think I will stick with that as I want to try and stick to performance based mods. Cosworth filters suppose to be any better? Get a bit worried about the K & N oil on the maf.

Alex thank you but I have the DE engine so won't work for me :-(

Thanks Ballistic. I have the velocity stack mod with K &N filter at the moment. So I think I will stick with that as I want to try and stick to performance based mods. Cosworth filters suppose to be any better? Get a bit worried about the K & N oil on the maf.

I've always used K&N without any issues.

I think it's just as Alex mentions above that the problem's start when people clean them & apply too much oil afterwards.

Panel filters are cheap enough though that if you wanted to you could always change to the Cosworth filter after a year or so just to try it. :thumbs: