Is it Just Me!

Dicky

The fast lane on a motorway is for overtaking, once overtaken please move back into slow lane. Simple.

Got behind some van doing 65 in the fastlane with no traffic in the other lane, just hogging it for no reason for about 10 minutes.... :bang: :bang:

As said people be stupid, get it all the time driving the Zed. I like to make progress in it but I wont speed but everyone seems to think cos you've got a sporty car and are moving you want to race. Pees me right off, ill do what im doing and you do what youre doing.

Worst one recently was the day of the snow when it was quite precarious out and some moron in an Astra VXR tries to race me off a roundabout, left him to it he must have got to100, caught him up and went past him later as hed slowed right down. Racing a zed in the snow...no thanks.

Edited by hawker1986

Both two outside lanes are for overtaking :)

I think most drivers are just too damn lazy to change lanes, completely obliviously or typically pompous with the mentality that they are doing 70mph so no one should be overtaking anyway, maybe rightfully so, but what is worse, the middle/outside lane hog, or someone travelling at 80.

To be honest I'm all for a bit of a play if the roads and conditions are right for it and the other driver is not driving like a pr*ck (up to the speed limit of course).

Saying that 90% of the attention I get in the Z is from nob heads who want to tail me aggresively and try to instigate something, usually on roads completely unsuitable for it. I litteraly can't go from A to B without encountering one of these idiots but I live in a pretty bad area unfortunately. I got overtook by someone in a rx8 last week actually and he crashed trying to drift around the roundabout infront of me, hillarious!

Edited by nowhereboy
  • Like 2