Confused about wheels

Martin_t5r

Hi just wondering if anyone could tell me if a pair of front oem 17 inch, 7 spoke 350z alloys would fit on the rear of my car (without spacers)?

I saw that by the looks of them, the fronts are 7.5j et 30 and the rears are 8j et 33 I think.

Any responses greatly appreciated

Regards

Martin

Edited by Martin_t5r

I found a cheap pair for drift rims, but they are 7.5j, so not sure if they are cheap because they won't fit on rear/clear brembos etc

I currently have 18x10.5 j all round, just wanted some cheapy rubbish it put on the back, I know they will look abit pants :)

Edited by Martin_t5r

oh ok, I'm in woking, surrey. Could let you have 4 18" rx-8 wheels for like £100 if you wanted to collect? they don't have tyres though.

I've had standard S14 wheels on but they needed 40mm spacers to clear the calipers. I borrowed some 16" RX7 wheels from a friend which were enkeis I think and they fitted without spacers.

Can't see why not, if you were actually serious about taking them I'd fit the 8.5" to the rear of my car to find out.

Edit: Just occurred to me, the rear Brembos are tiny so almost any wheel will easily clear the brakes and fit. So I'm 100% anything you've been offered so far will fit on the rear.

Edited by mouthwash