CD's Won't Eject From BOSE

kennyc

This happened to the unit I had in my Lexus. I think I ended up hitting the load button and then the eject button or something.

Not sure if there is another way to do this.

Actually, another time I ended up loading another CD in, so two were in the same bit and then they ejected from there...... I think. Dodgy practice tht one though!

Leave the car out in whatever sunshine we may have later, get the car warmed slightly (and the headunit) and try hitting AM/FM, then CD, then load. Then try the eject..... ;)

Then spin round 3 times clockwise, 2 times anti-clockwise and throw a pinch of salt over your shoulder :lol:

Then when throughly dizzy, get a replacement to the crappy BOSE (something like Pioneer, Alpine etc), a PAC-ROEM, a fascia adapter and be ever more happy with much better sound and no lost CDs! :thumbs:

Leave the car out in whatever sunshine we may have later, get the car warmed slightly (and the headunit) and try hitting AM/FM, then CD, then load. Then try the eject..... ;)

Then spin round 3 times clockwise, 2 times anti-clockwise and throw a pinch of salt over your shoulder :lol:

Then when throughly dizzy, get a replacement to the crappy BOSE (something like Pioneer, Alpine etc), a PAC-ROEM, a fascia adapter and be ever more happy with much better sound and no lost CDs! :thumbs:

:lol: You know too!! :p

kenny did you get this sorted? it just happened to me too :(

my mum was a passenger and threatened to put in a Tony Bennett CD and my player gave up the ghost - all it says is "PUSH EJECT" which I do and it moans a bit, then does nothing and keeps flashing PUSH EJECT again and again.

Would like to avoid a trip to the dealer.. anyone got a fix?

Anyone ever had this problem? It makes the noise as if it's about to eject but fails to do so. I've got 6 stuck CD's now :(

Did you check your owners manual Kenny? I'm sure there is something in the manual that refers to this.

I'm on my 3rd Bose now, first one was skipping like crazy, 2nd one didn't work, and this skips too, so understand, next stop, aftermarket. :teeth:

Ive just had same thing happen to me.

Took it to audio shop to take head unit out and have a look, they said they couldnt get it out without breaking it.

Does anyone know how to remove the Bose head units?

Welcome. (Get and introduce yourself!) ;)

A good stereo installer will know how to remove it. IIRC there is a guide that I have searched for but can't find the one I was thinking of. It involves the removal of some bits of the centre console I think.... Am sure Zedrush or Rob Quads will be along to confirm as they have pulled their Zeds apart at various times. :)

Sorry Stevie, been away on hols, half term week you see :)

No still not sorted, I'm going to try and remove the unit my self and try and get the CD's out. After I've broken everything I'm going to get an aftermarket unit, I like the look of zedrush's option B)