Tamiya Ferrari F189 in 1/20th scale that I built.

GMballistic

Yeah I have seen them too, I already have a base stand which was a extra in the collection, would just need a glass or perspex box to go over it but it still takes up so much room, as i said the car itself is nearly 2 ft and the stand is a good 8 inches bigger all round.

I can see how that might be a problem then finding somewhere for it to live. :dry:

Oh and as for the garage thing, ...I know how you feel, we've a modern build garage & the Zed only just fits. No room to get out of the driving seat really but the Zed fits. :lol:

Great stuff guys.......I've got one of those Heng Long tiger tanks ....I stripped out the insides, and started to replicate the interior with the main gun and crew......it's a work in progress.....but well heavy with metal tracks, body, steel gear boxes and wheels.....good job we enjoy these mad hobbies loltanker2050.jpg

tanker2052.jpg

innertank009.jpg

innertank014.jpg

tank046.jpg

tank045.jpg

• Like 1

Trust me Buddy ! The Heng Long Tiger 1.....in 1/16 scale is a cracking Tank. There are loads of upgrades to convert the plastic BB firing one into a heavyweight metal running brute. Adding metal tracks and wheels alone add a few pounds. I think mine at the moment is just around 1 stone in weight, and goes over most things in the garden........it's got the upgraded steel gearboxes. ( that's a must when adding all the extra weight) and I've reinforced the chassis with metal struts also so the chassis DOSNT flex :). There's loads you can do.....I've got links to where you can get all the mods".............check out Fleebay for used Heng Long as some sell with many mods done !

Cheers for now

• Like 1

Trust me Buddy ! The Heng Long Tiger 1.....in 1/16 scale is a cracking Tank. There are loads of upgrades to convert the plastic BB firing one into a heavyweight metal running brute. Adding metal tracks and wheels alone add a few pounds. I think mine at the moment is just around 1 stone in weight, and goes over most things in the garden........it's got the upgraded steel gearboxes. ( that's a must when adding all the extra weight) and I've reinforced the chassis with metal struts also so the chassis DOSNT flex :). There's loads you can do.....I've got links to where you can get all the mods".............check out Fleebay for used Heng Long as some sell with many mods done !

Cheers for now

Thanks for the info.

I'll take a look at "Heng Long" tanks then this week when I've some more time. If I can find a British tank that they make rather than a German model then I'll be happier with that. :D

• Like 2

Cheers for now

Thanks for the info.

I'll take a look at "Heng Long" tanks then this week when I've some more time. If I can find a British tank that they make rather than a German model then I'll be happier with that. :D

I actually had a Google the other day... Curse you Jeman :D

and I couldn't find a chieftain which I'd love to have or a challenger II by Heng Long. Was on my phone mind

Top work guys, I'm in awe.