Bluetooth

AFCSMUDGE

Hi everyone

After recently getting nicked for using my mobile I think it's time to get the handsfree working in my car. I have a UK 04 GT, the cradle is in the arm rest box & from what i've read in the forum i like the sound of the universal bluetooth adaptor. I just wanted to ask :-

1) Is there only 1 type of adaptor that will fit ?

2) Which manufactures supply ?

3) Do you simply plug in, connect to phone & control everything from phone?

4) Does it integrate with the bose stereo ?

A little reluctant to purchase off ebay if it might not work. I need assurances ;)

Hi everyone

After recently getting nicked for using my mobile I think it's time to get the handsfree working in my car. I have a UK 04 GT, the cradle is in the arm rest box & from what i've read in the forum i like the sound of the universal bluetooth adaptor. I just wanted to ask :-

1) Is there only 1 type of adaptor that will fit ?

2) Which manufactures supply ?

3) Do you simply plug in, connect to phone & control everything from phone?

4) Does it integrate with the bose stereo ?

A little reluctant to purchase off ebay if it might not work. I need assurances ;)

1) Yes

2) Nissan

3) Nope - with the bluetooth adapter you should get some instructions. It is voice activated to dial etc, and steering wheel controls are used for volume, answering etc.

4) The BOSE has the trickery in it to make this system work. It is fully integrated with it.

:)

It's Friday and I'm playing golf this afternoon! ;):D

If you find one on eBay then great. Check on here in the for sale section as there is usually one or two being sold.

As far as I know, it's £100 plus from Nissan. Someone may correct that though.

In which case you'll be surprised how much time you can spend on this site. Make sure you introduce yourself in the intro section.

This place can save you a lot of time, money and take up a lot of time and money - all for the right reasons! Enjoy! ;):thumbs:

you can purchase the bluetooth adaptor directly from holdcroft (Nissan Dealer) brand new with forum discount or from Mike at MJP but he's a bit poorly at the mo. This can be sometimes cheaper than the ebay route.

you'll need to ask a admin/mod for the discount code

• 4 months later...