d1 throttle controller

fairladyz2013

Hi mate,

I bought one of these a while ago now. Good fun when you first get it and are testing the different SP levels on the straights etc. I don't really change mine now tho, usually leave it in SP3 mode which just makes the car feel more lively and IMO how it should be as standard.

Its dead easy to fit. I wired mine through to the change compartment next to the heated seat buttons so its out of sight but easily accessible.

So I'd say if you've got £100 burning a hole in your pocket then get one as you will enjoy it. If your lucky you might find someone selling one on here.

Enjoy :)

Hi mate,

I bought one of these a while ago now. Good fun when you first get it and are testing the different SP levels on the straights etc. I don't really change mine now tho, usually leave it in SP3 mode which just makes the car feel more lively and IMO how it should be as standard.

Its dead easy to fit. I wired mine through to the change compartment next to the heated seat buttons so its out of sight but easily accessible.

So I'd say if you've got £100 burning a hole in your pocket then get one as you will enjoy it. If your lucky you might find someone selling one on here.

Enjoy :)

Thanks for the reply mate. Yea was thinking to get one. Have you encountered any problems since owning it?

Also, I assume that once you just remove it the car just returns to normal as it was before fitting?

Nah, I haven't had any problems at all.

Yeh, just returns to standard. Will only take a couple of minutes to remove if needed.

Forgot to mention, my car hasn't had an uprev and probably never will which is the reason I bought one of these . If you have already had yours done then i'm not sure if it makes much difference, there were many debates on this when I looked. If you haven't/aren't going to get an uprev then the debates are irrelevant.

• Like 1

Nah, I haven't had any problems at all.

Yeh, just returns to standard. Will only take a couple of minutes to remove if needed.

Forgot to mention, my car hasn't had an uprev and probably never will which is the reason I bought one of these . If you have already had yours done then i'm not sure if it makes much difference, there were many debates on this when I looked. If you haven't/aren't going to get an uprev then the debates are irrelevant.

I was thinking to get this for now and maybe then get an uprev later on with other mods on. Is there a noticeable difference with the throttle controller on?