North Wales Drive Out 4 Oct 28th

Beavis

Confirmed for 28th October

The fourth North West Drive Out is planned for October 28th. This has been highly successful on the last three occasions with the last one having 30+ 350Z's taking in the scenery as well as some admiring looks. You don't have to live in the North West to come along as members travel from far and wide for this event.

Starting at the services Jct 14 on the M56, lunch at a pub in Bala then finally arriving back at the services. Some great roads to enjoy and some beautiful scenery plus many a head turn along the way.

If your interested visit this link and put you name down. Here you will find plenty more information.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9476

Well - we are going to be another 2 Z's down on the list by the looks of it - bodyshop says that mine wont be done for the weekend, unless its a rush job - which I dont want. Also as Pauls is being sprayed at the same time, then his wont be ready either.

Myself and Tracy will still be there for the shopping day on Sat and any evening drinks/meal on the Sat night, but wont be on the drive sadly.

Ive tried sticking the Nissan badges on the Seat Altea but it just isnt the same :(

One regular trick is to incorporate a days shopping on the Saturday at the nearby Massive shopping area for the lady folk. :thumbs::lol:

Na, sod bringing her, she'll only tell me to slow down!! I meant if I can convince her to keep herself busy for the weekend then a mate and I will be up there in a shot!! :lol: