Front end respray costs ?

mrt

Any advice on likely costs for a full front end respray on my Night Blue Zed.

I,ve been quoted £390 at one garage and £ 900 at another. Both have done work on the car and I,ve had excellent service from each.

Just wondering what other members think would be reasonable ?

I paid £600 for the front end inc bonnet wings bumper ... They also smoothed my front bumper ... Sprayed my rear bumper and fitted nismo spats ... Sprayed tarmac side skirts .... Sprayed engine cover and fitted front brake pads :)

I chucked the money at them and ran !! Felt like I robbed them!! Very very good job as well .

400 ish sounds about right ... 900 way to much IMO

Ya ..... I've known them for years and have always used them so I think I get a good rate from them . Trying to find a good body shop is harder than finding a good garage IMO ...

Go for it though .... It looks so much better after a front end job ... Like new again . You will find yourself driving about 50m away from the car in front , so you don't pic up so many stone chips :)

Well I ALWAYS drive 50m behind.Must increase to 100 m and keep in the middle of the road to stop over takers !

Probably look at that cling film job to prevent future stone chips.

I looked into that as well but it was pretty pricy !

I will just get it blown over again when it's bad