Tein EDFC controller and motor kit

GT4 Zed

For sale I'd a brand new Tein EDFC controller kit with a lightly used motor kit giving you complete plug and play solution for any Tein compartible coilover to adjust your damping at the tough if a button within the car.

The motor kit was only about 3.5k on the car and is in very good condition.

Included in this sale is the installation manual and all the gubbins you need to install this puppy.

The full kit retails just over £300 so I'm asking for £250 ono.

9DE9D8CB-D90B-4115-8F01-C1C68ADBF374.jpg

They are spoken for but have been so for a while. If you are serious I can give a deadline to the "buyer" and if he didn't follow through You'llhave first dibs. TbH I'm not desperate to sell but would want it gone by end of February so I can start to prep for spring trackdays.

They are spoken for but have been so for a while. If you are serious I can give a deadline to the "buyer" and if he didn't follow through You'llhave first dibs. TbH I'm not desperate to sell but would want it gone by end of February so I can start to prep for spring trackdays.

I've been interested for a while now :lol: ......trying to save for a house too :( painful!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...