FREE TO COLLECTOR - Cobra y pipe(flexi needed)

mouthwash

I have a Cobra y pipe that will need at least one of the flexi parts replaced, that is all that is wrong with this so a cheap fix for someone in the know.

20150119195813_1_zps5b60d453.jpg

Oddly enough, this is the one that I've confirmed is blowing:

20150119195837_1_zpsffa60ed6.jpg

This one, I'm not so sure but it doesn't look brilliant.

20150119195852_1_zpsa2ba5a1e.jpg

Free to collector but you must have over 200 posts.

Collection from Worthing, West Sussex.

First person to PM / post on here with dibs gets the item .

Edited by mouthwash

S'alright dude, they will need to cut out the old ones and weld in new. With you being in the car business wouldn't be too hard to get it done I reckon, ask about to see if anyone can do it for you then I can pop over to drop it off and you can look at my new wheels. :p

• 4 months later...

y pipe still available now free to collector otherwise it's going to the scrapyard, you must have over 200 posts if you want it. It's an aftermarket y pipe that just needs a new flexi, serious bargain for the summer for someone here.

• Like 1

Sorry mate I didn't see that haha (I tried looking too)! I'll take it off you if that's ok please mate as one off my flexis are blowing so I could swap the good one over and have myself a cobra y-pipe :)

I'm in S/E London so just over 1 and a half hours away. Is there a cut off for when you need this gone? I'm waiting for a delivery on Friday but after that I can get down to you mate. Thanks by the way

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

Sorry mate I didn't see that haha (I tried looking too)! I'll take it off you if that's ok please mate as one off my flexis are blowing so I could swap the good one over and have myself a cobra y-pipe :)

I'm in S/E London so just over 1 and a half hours away. Is there a cut off for when you need this gone? I'm waiting for a delivery on Friday but after that I can get down to you mate. Thanks by the way

No cut off for when I need it gone, I'll just remove it from the scrap pile :lol: send me a PM and we can organise it.

Mods, feel free to lock this now.

Thanks mate I'll PM you in a couple of days I'm hoping for Friday. As long as my parcel comes early lol. I'll let you know either way mate. Also will this fit in a Z boot?

No cut off for when I need it gone, I'll just remove it from the scrap pile :lol: send me a PM and we can organise it.

Mods, feel free to lock this now.

:thumbs: