Going to the USA, any parts worth buying out there?

JoshC

GTR start button is a good shout. Order 10-20 (easily fit in suitcase) bring back and sell. Easily make your money back + profit.

Yeah I am quite tempted to stock up on a few of these! Anyone know the best site to get them over there?

• Like 1

Out of curiostiy, if I was to buy a number of the GTR buttons out there and bring back here in packaging in my suitcase;

A. Would customs have a problem with me buying 1 item in bulk (say 10 or 15 of them?) even if it was under the £390 limit mentioned above.

B. If not, how would they assess the value of them to judge whether or not it was under the limit?

A) if it's under £390, so long as you can prove/explain it's for personal use only, then you're ok.

2) they'll ask to see an invoice if they are really bothered. They'd probably go, "oh, they're just buttons" and leave you be anyway.

C) I forgot you can't use "B" for lists on here without B) coming up :lol:

Edited by AliveBoy

A) if it's under £390, so long as you can prove/explain it's for personal use only, then you're ok.

2) they'll ask to see an invoice if they are really bothered. They'd probably go, "oh, they're just buttons" and leave you be anyway.

:lol: :lol: Nice work around! ;)

If I can get in touch with a supplier then I'll definitely look into it! I wonder how much weight and space 10 or 20 GTR buttons would add up to mind?? :dry:

You could buy a few sets of DS2500 front pads and bring them back with you and sell on. Vivid Racing have them on offer for only $150, however the postage to uk is $110!!

Let me know if you are keen, as id definately take a set off you :)

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/ferodo-ds2500-front-brake-pads-nissan-370z-0911-p-150899074.html

GTR start button is a good shout. Order 10-20 (easily fit in suitcase) bring back and sell. Easily make your money back + profit.

Yeah I am quite tempted to stock up on a few of these! Anyone know the best site to get them over there?

If I can get in touch with a supplier then I'll definitely look into it! I wonder how much weight and space 10 or 20 GTR buttons would add up to mind?? :dry:

Amazon.com, ebay.com , Google.com

Take your pick!!

Clear lens for the 370 interior light are also from the GTR $27 a set. to go with the start buttons.

Edited by flyboy
  • Like 1

You could buy a few sets of DS2500 front pads and bring them back with you and sell on. Vivid Racing have them on offer for only $150, however the postage to uk is $110!!

Let me know if you are keen, as id definately take a set off you :)

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/ferodo-ds2500-front-brake-pads-nissan-370z-0911-p-150899074.html

I'll have a look into it mate, thinking that the weight might start adding up here! Haha!

You going to Orlando area?

Yeah, in Champions Gate, gonna head down south for a few days too, Naples and maybe Miami!

Amazon.com, ebay.com , Google.com

Take your pick!!

Clear lens for the 370 interior light are also from the GTR $27 a set. to go with the start buttons.

Best offer I found so far are on eBay, I've mailed him to see if I could get a bulk discount! :)