Car Dealer screws pizza guy

StevoD

http://youtu.be/nKO4dmp5LEM

taken from Carthrottle

"If you’re reading this before watching the video above, you should be warned that the footage will induce rage in decent human beings. The surveillance footage was incredibly uploaded by the staff of F&R Auto Sales in Masachussetts, after they gave a pizza delivery guy hassle.

The staff at the dealership ordered pizza from Palace Pizza, and paid a little on top of the bill, which the delivery driver thought was a $7 tip. According to the exchange caught on video, he even checked at the time that they’d given him the correct amount.

He was understandably a little annoyed that he’d had to use his ‘own resources’ to come back to return the cash when he’d already checked they gave him the correct amount, and politely let the dealership staff know how he felt. They responded aggressively, with one staff member saying “Out the door before I put my foot in your ass.â€

Once the delivery driver had left, the staff discussed calling the pizza place and trying to get him fired. It’s so needlessly, infuriatingly aggressive, and to think they could have twisted the story and cost him his job, and that they uploaded the video themselves because they found it so funny, might be enough to make you lose faith in humanity.

But that’s not the end of the story. After the video went viral on Reddit, people began calling the dealership to complain and leaving terrible reviews on Yelp andGoogle.

The dealership’s owners visited Palace Pizza to apologise, but the damage has already been done. The whole world now knows what kind of company culture is in place at F&R Auto Sales."

Whats your opinions i believe Karma has fully bitten