Centre consol

gumpy000

Hey all.

I'm looking to see where I could get myself either new or second hand, a central console without sat nav and just a cubby hole? Is there such a thing? Can you fit anything behind the centre console where the sat nav is.

I think I'm going to remove the sat nav (best I can) as I never use it. Wasted space. Plus I have a double din with sat nav as option.

Anyone done this before or could advise?

Thanks in advance.

Hi mate. Mines a non satnav one with a cubby hole instead, as are a lot of others on here.

If it hadn't been so cold last week I could've shown you mine, as I have igo8 as satnav on my dd unit.

Might be worth a pm to Alex or one of the other traders.

Hi mate. Mines a non satnav one with a cubby hole instead, as are a lot of others on here.

If it hadn't been so cold last week I could've shown you mine, as I have igo8 as satnav on my dd unit.

Hi mate. Yeah would be good to see one. Dunno if I'm just @*!# on here but I can't find any images without. And can't find any treads. Lol.

Good meeting u other week tho. U be up for a norfolk meet? There needs to be one In my neck of the woods. Haha.

What year Zed is it? Might help. ;)

Pretty positive you just need to get the cubby hole and top portion of the centre console (section above heater controls etc Piece on right in picture) then just retro fit it into yours after removing the SatNav etc.

photo_zps1789a219.jpg

I'd try the usual suspects on here; zmanalex, Clark Motorsport, R35LEE, Shades Rs first. Then the "350z parts for sale" section and then move onto breakers from eBay etc if still no joy. :thumbs:

• Like 1

What year Zed is it? Might help. ;)

Pretty positive you just need to get the cubby hole and top portion of the centre console (section above heater controls etc Piece on right in picture) then just retro fit it into yours after removing the SatNav etc.

photo_zps1789a219.jpg

I'd try the usual suspects on here; zmanalex, Clark Motorsport, R35LEE, Shades Rs first. Then the "350z parts for sale" section and then move onto breakers from eBay etc if still no joy. :thumbs:

Yeah ur right in terms of just the top section. I have all mine removed as was tempted this week to get all interior painted/carboned but nowhere local but Aquagraphix.co.uk have been good. Just need to afford/ decide what to have done colour wise.

Whilst taking mine out I had a quick look and there are holes as thought u could screw one in but not totally sure.

Cheers tho.

Hi mate. Yeah would be good to see one. Dunno if I'm just @*!# on here but I can't find any images without. And can't find any treads. Lol.

Good meeting u other week tho. U be up for a norfolk meet? There needs to be one In my neck of the woods. Haha.

If you organise a meet then let me know :)

Ah bugger. Doesn't help me I'm afraid mate. I was after a JDM one that I could hopefully hack away at and remove the screen (but leave the buttons etc).

I wouldn't want the butcher a perfectly good UK unit.

Hi gumpy Are you looking to sell Sat-Nav? A chap has been in touch with me this week asking for a Sat Nav, maybe you could do an exchange with cash your way if he's looking to retro fit? If you want contact PM me I will pass info on. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk