Any around Bucks able to help??? (Fitting a Wasso plenum spacer)

Bobby D

Hello to all

I'm sorry if this is a really simple thing to fit and have got the manual wasso sent me but I'm new to the Zed world and not mechanically minded at all, all I know is I love my Zed and if I attempt to do this I will mess it up!

Was wondering if anyone round the Bucks area has the time any time soon who knows how to fit these would fit mine for me and has everything they need!

Like I said I'v probably made my self look a bit silly but I would rather it done first time by some one who knows what there doing than me just go for it haha and destroying the Zed!

Hope you don't laugh to much

If you don't find anyone in your immediate location, and as you're High Wycombe and I'm Banbury, why not rock up and have it fitted for beer tokens at my place?

A few others have already been my way, and I can help guide you as to the basics of the 350z engine bay. We all had to start somewhere, and I was exactly the same some 5 years ago.

:)

Edited by Wasso
  • Like 5

Hello to all

I'm sorry if this is a really simple thing to fit and have got the manual wasso sent me but I'm new to the Zed world and not mechanically minded at all, all I know is I love my Zed and if I attempt to do this I will mess it up!

Was wondering if anyone round the Bucks area has the time any time soon who knows how to fit these would fit mine for me and has everything they need!

Like I said I'v probably made my self look a bit silly but I would rather it done first time by some one who knows what there doing than me just go for it haha and destroying the Zed!

Fair play to you buddy, go see Wasso ^ :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Hello to all

Fair play to you buddy, go see Wasso ^ :thumbs:

Always happy to help local folk, and it's nice to meet new people considering I've not been at a meet in over a year, but that will change this year.

• Like 2

We had some of that at Christmas. Finished off the old bottle and working on the one you gave me. Problem is nobody likes drinking it with me. I know Colin, Graham, June and Joy, Darren all had a bash on it years ago. Problem is they've avoided coming back ever since. Not sure it's me or the 50% Gletchereis :shrug:

Going back to Austria in June to sort out the wedding venue, so another chance to stock up :lol:

• Like 1

Yes wasso! Thank you very much :D when would you be free and what don't you drink haha

Fixed :hypocrite:

Erm...... *thinking* aha...... Don't like that drink that tasts like aniseed - can't think what it's called. Otherwise I drink everything, oh and apart from Ale - tastes like dirty washing up water.

I'm not going to lie, the night would never end well on that haha

If you're already drinking and half sloshed, 3 of these and it's game over in a big way. I got well and truly smashed beyond belief on it last year. The girls had to carry me to bed, not that it was a bad thing :lol:

We had some of that at Christmas. Finished off the old bottle and working on the one you gave me. Problem is nobody likes drinking it with me. I know Colin, Graham, June and Joy, Darren all had a bash on it years ago. Problem is they've avoided coming back ever since. Not sure it's me or the 50% Gletchereis :shrug:

Going back to Austria in June to sort out the wedding venue, so another chance to stock up :lol:

I tried it when I was there last - made my mates crease up laughing after I got my hand stuck to the top of the glass due to the suction when putting the flame out. We had already had a 'little bit' to drink at this point in my defence.... :drunk:

I'm back there in Feb, so will go armed with the lessons learned last time :lol:

I tried it when I was there last - made my mates crease up laughing after I got my hand stuck to the top of the glass due to the suction when putting the flame out. We had already had a 'little bit' to drink at this point in my defence.... :drunk:

I'm back there in Feb, so will go armed with the lessons learned last time :lol:

:lol: blow it out!!

I won't be skiing now till 2016 which does my head in. But as I'm so unfit I'm not so fussed. Busy for the next 4 months anyway :teeth:

Good to meet you today matey, very much enjoyed discussing your line of work and a totally genuine bloke. Pleasure to have met you.

Your Zed by the way, rims, oh yes!! You've got a great looking car there.

Just to let you know, I could hear you at the end of the road, you would have turned left and I still hear your exhaust right up to 4th gear. Very nice B)

Don't forget, here if you need any further assistance, tips or advice. Happy Zedding Fella :thumbs:

P.S. Jayne said Viper was so sweet. Ha ha.

• Like 1

What a ledge! Thank you once again for your time and sorting out my Zed!!! I'v had a good Zed education day today, really much appreciate it!

Have fun drinking those beers and don't you worry there will be plenty of questions coming your way in the future!!!

Top top guy!!

Been reading through your build thread, what a good read :D

Took this today too

E993F8BC-79E3-4F62-9F9B-C31369B68F2F_zpshjtol4wp.jpg

• Like 1

Nice pic matey.

Thanks for the beers :teeth: I'm actually having one now ;)

More than happy to help in the future. If you're also in the area again, just drop in.

When you say "reading" you mean you're nowhere near the end :lol:

What a ledge! Thank you once again for your time and sorting out my Zed!!! I'v had a good Zed education day today, really much appreciate it!

Have fun drinking those beers and don't you worry there will be plenty of questions coming your way in the future!!!

Top top guy!!

Been reading through your build thread, what a good read :D

Took this today too

E993F8BC-79E3-4F62-9F9B-C31369B68F2F_zpshjtol4wp.jpg

This area looks familiar.. and i'd like to echo these comments. Wasso - top bloke.
  • Like 1