N1SM0350z

• 2 weeks later...

Well chuffed - the Azure Blue at bluebuckers in Eversley was me - literally just an hour after I collected the car (so hope it looked clean!). Have just posted to the welcome forum too and great to be part of this community!

To be honest I've looked and hardly seen any Z's so good to know there's a few local ones about.... are there any local meets etc?

cheers,

Pete.

Well chuffed - the Azure Blue at bluebuckers in Eversley was me - literally just an hour after I collected the car (so hope it looked clean!). Have just posted to the welcome forum too and great to be part of this community!

To be honest I've looked and hardly seen any Z's so good to know there's a few local ones about.... are there any local meets etc?

cheers,

Pete.

Thats mad, in all the time i had the zed, i was never spotted!

cheers,

Pete.

Because it was grey........................... ;)

cheers,

Pete.

Welcome Pete, I live in Binfiled, so I guess we are bound to see each other. H5 (Rob) lives in Wokingham so yo uwill see him as well.

Rob and I met up at the Plough on Sunday,which was good.

Welcomw to the Z and the forum

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Welcome to the site! :thumbs:

As Mark (MAB) said we met up on Sunday (and there were a few deserters who should have been there too!) so it may be worth doing something more regularly in the Wokingham / Reading area?

cheers,

Pete.

You mean Gunmetal? Plus i dont need a car to stand out, unlike some... ;)

cheers,

Pete.

Oh yeah, forgot about the face furniture and neck ties :winkiss:

cheers,

Pete.

Oh yeah, forgot about the face furniture and neck ties :winkiss:

:lol::lol:

cheers,

Pete.

Nice, yeh it looked pretty clean, i was actually hoping to see you go out to it and mention the site to you. which reminds me :welcome: