WTD: 20/25mm Hubcentric Spacers

RyanT

Hi RyanT

I have some hub centric spacers. From memory I think they are H&R in anodized black. Removed them from my 350z when i changed the wheels. Currently sitting in my workshop.. Front 20MM Rear 25MM.. Let me know if your interested and I can try and get you some pics over to you..

Varrstoen es2 wheels Matt Black up for sale next :)...

Hi All

If I dont here back from RyanT by midday tomorrow or if he is not interested then next in line as was BJRz as I had a first PM from him today.. Sorry only being fare..

I am looking for £80.00 excluding delivery which I estimate to be around £10-17 parcelforce for the 4kg package for the set.

http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/derekjohnson/Wheel%20Spacers/story

I have added the link above for some pics hope it works.

A bit of info : The spacers I estimate are around 3 years old and are H&R. One of the nuts £1.00 is burred and gather is was being used to stop the wheel from turning whilst the other were being undone. !!.. (Pic of this inluded) . I have checked all threads and only one was tight so tried another bolt on this to be sure and all is good. I was worried it might of been crossed threaded but it wasnt. If I didnt think it was ok then I wouldnt be selling it.

Thanks

Del