Loud knocking from the rear think is the wheel bearing!!!!

Little74

Top man you got any idea what price would be if it is the bearing?? Lol rough guess

Honestly no idea sorry.

Horsham Developments are traders on here though so the best thing to do is to send Jez a PM (private message). Hopefully then he'll get back to you with some prices.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/141-horsham-developments/

Remember though it is Christmas time so you may not get an immediate response. Good luck. :thumbs:

That's true I'm not 100% but just sounds like it noise gains speed when I speed up and slows down the same rate as I do so guessing it's the wheel bearing :) I get it to jez I reckon

This is the best idea. ;)

Everyone's just guessing especially without hearing the noise first hand. Get it booked in for him to look at and then take it from there is my advice. :thumbs:

You could try Tom at TGM in Fleet as well, I recommend him highly, can't recommend Jez personally as I've never taken my car there but lots of others have and always good reports. But do what GMB says so someone can have a listen.

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear