White popper trim clips

Daryl

I need some of the white popper clips for the interior trim. I have some, but they are not the same, as the Nissan ones have an extra washer type piece by the popper that mine do not have, so they pull the trim closer than they should. Does anyone have any they dont want?

These are what im after, but they seem expensive for what they are. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-X-NISSAN-INTERIOR-TRIM-PANEL-CLIPS-DOOR-TAILGATE-PATHFINDER-ALMERA-PRIMERA-/171147605800?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ANissan&hash=item27d9313728

£3.95 too expensive :lol: ...

Just checking you know that's the price for a pack of 10 and includes delivery? I believe someone told me they are not a universal size on the Zed, I think there are 2 different sizes.

Clark Motor sport will probably sell them but I doubt they will be any cheaper.

There are 2 different sizes on the zed, being shallow and deep. Not too bad a price really but you can get them cheaper if you order trade in larger quantity. Just skip dinner and dont eat 1 large big mac meal and then spend it on your clips :thumbs:

LOL, suppose i was loosing perspective, it is xmas, im being tight. There are a few bits the Z is getting treated to after xmas, so its not going without.

Iv got a few spares of the shallow ones, but none of the deeper ones, and the shallow ones dont work properly in their place. Was hoping someone would say they have a massive stash of them that they just wanted a couple of quid for, but its probably better to buy new.

There are 2 different sizes on the zed, being shallow and deep. Not too bad a price really but you can get them cheaper if you order trade in larger quantity. Just skip dinner and dont eat 1 large big mac meal and then spend it on your clips :thumbs:

I dont eat McDonalds, so thats a few quid saved already.

• Like 1