Falcon Performance - Awesome Saturday Morning

d95gas

Afternoon all,

Just though I would post up a couple of comments about my awsome Saturday morning with "Falcon Performance" (NEast based). These guys did my clutch about two months ago and did a superb job, including full valet when I picked up the car.

So after chatting to Lee on the forum, I was invited over for a chat and a look around the workshops.

He took me into one of their workshops where they do restoration work..... and I was totally blown away. Cars under plastic sheeting having had full restoration work done..... For obvious reason I dont want to mention too much detail without Lee knowing first, but believe me, the cars I looked at which would of been "Historic Racers", were jaw dropping awesome. I thought I was fussy about my cars, but these owners go to the next level and beyond.

Underneath one of the cars, everything you looked at was new and polished, every U clamp, nut bolt and washer..... Had to be the ultimate restoration job.

Thier BAU workshop was mighty impressive, one of the guys was just putting a new ARK onto a 350.....which made me green with envy.....Just couldnt justify the ARK when I purchased my Invidia Gemini.

I was over there a good while, and Lee gave the full run down on the Company, his dad, and how it all developed. From the pics of the cars on the wall that they own and race, you can see they are meticulous when it comes to working on cars, Lee gave me the impression that it doesnt matter if its a 350Z or a Lambo, they all get the same treatment.

Just wanted to say thanks to Lee and Falcon for giving me the mini tour, and my zed will not be going anywhere else....Already booked in for January for some paint jobs and the fitting of the Stroesk spoiler, this is Lee's brothers area, and 5 mins chatting to him, told me his OCD was far worse than mine :teeth:

The whole morning was a petrol head's dream and I really enjoyed it, thanks Lee and I look forward to doing more business with you in 2015.

• Like 2

I just love the way its all detailed when you pick it up. I've not had to touch mine since I drove it home, and I used for a week for work in rubbish weather, guys really do a top job. Some may say the valeting is covered in their pricing, but to be honest, I have compared them to a few and their prices are really good.

Got a good price this morning for what I would consider a fair bit of work. Having seen the standard of workmanship and the way they look after customers cars, I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone, and definately worth a little drive to get there.

I might add that I am not in anyway affiliitated with Falcon, just one very happy customer...... Garages always give me the jitters when I hand the keys over, but have no hesitation with Lee and the team.

• Like 2

Always a pleasure to have you forum members over gents!

We are thinking about a holiday Falcon Meet.... Maybe on the 30th? Rusty & Joy are coming so far but let's see how many names we get down when I start the thread tomorrow :thumbs:

• Like 2