Not the usual H/Light adjustment question

tecb

As the title suggest's, I have recently moved abroad bringing the Z with me. I found the usual left/right adjustment thread/s from couple of years back on google.

Trying to wind the left headlight to give a right bias and the adjusting wheel seems to not connect with the worm? adjustment.Lefthand light has always been set well left but not a problem in the UK.Now I want to move it to the right, It simply will not adjust at all.When looking at the projectors, its quite noticable how much difference there is between the two lights.I know about the cut off patterns etc-thanks to the previous threads, but is it possible to access the adjusting mechanism from outside of the headlight 'shell'?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi again, referring back to my topic of aftermarket headlights for my 2005 Roadster, I have now found another Forum, Canadian, where someone opened up his headlights, in an oven, and painted the shiny bits black, looks pretty cool too! I've emaild him, through the forum, and am awaiting a reply, as to what paint was used, etc,. This looks as though it would be a cost effective way to go, rather than look for R/H drive, to L/H drive conversions, from the States. If you have any input or knowledge in this direction, please answer this thread, Thanks!!

Thanks for the replies, problem being in germany is the lights , if changed, need to be TUV approved so not sure if the American alternative meets those requirements. Does anyone know IF thr adjuster can be repaired please.

I know of the American lights on ebay are only around 750 euro per pair so with the pound being €1.25 ect.

Just an update-got a call from a Spain based company who "go to great lengths to get the customer the best possible deal".It was for a pair of second hand lhd xenom lights. I laughed when the caller told me they were only €1500.