Engine bay bling....

Removed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
I do like engine bay bling, prefer polished metal to painted plastic though.

well a bit difficult when the whole engine bay is covered in plastic covers :p your solution of putting an APS plenum (still was filthy when i saw it though :bleh: ) and leaving it standard colour didn't help :lol:

stay tuned for some possible solution about the oem plenum :)

well a bit difficult when the whole engine bay is covered in plastic covers :p your solution of putting an APS plenum (still was filthy when i saw it though :bleh: ) and leaving it standard colour didn't help :lol:

Nice to see you can still be as childish as ever, Val. ;)

Me installing the plenum wasnt a 'solution' to getting rid of plastic, it was put there for a reason, to gain power.

Yes it was still a rough cast when you last saw it, but its not that way now.

I just dont like the look of loads of sprayed plastic, just looks cheap in my opinion, thats all Im saying. :)

well post pics ffs then! :p:worthless:

so did you get rid of the brake fluid and battery covers and their surrounds too? they are plastic too.

wasn't being childish mate was just stating the fact that, whether oem, APS or Crawford (not polished) plenums (and even the Kinetix V4/+ not painted) look rubbish as they are as rough as a bear's arse, that's all.

Appreciate you focusing solely on performance, each to their own, but it's (clearly) not the route I've taken, yet anyway.

well post pics ffs then! :p:worthless:

so did you get rid of the brake fluid and battery covers and their surrounds too? they are plastic too.

wasn't being childish mate was just stating the fact that, whether oem, APS or Crawford (not polished) plenums (and even the Kinetix V4/+ not painted) look rubbish as they are as rough as a bear's arse, that's all.

Appreciate you focusing solely on performance, each to their own, but it's (clearly) not the route I've taken, yet anyway.

No I havent got rid of any plastic, only the cover that obscures the APS plenum. Where did I say that I was after getting rid of all plastic????

I just dont see painted plastic as 'bling' thats all.

Not focusing solely on performance, just hadnt had the plenum polished at that time.

Havent got any pics, as Im still in Russia.