Engine bay bling....

Removed

Not focusing solely on performance, just hadnt had the plenum polished at that time.

you have to work harder then as your Z seemed very standard looking to me :p fast, but standard looking :teeth:

wheels don't count as they are both performance/bling really ;)

it's great to see you love to share your experiences with the community :rolleyes:

plus, don't say you don't just focus on performance then, since it's exactly what you are doing ;)

Well, seeing as though I've been away for nearly 5 weeks, and my car is at the other side of the country, its quite hard to share anything.

And you know exactly what Im doing do you??? I think not.

All will be revealed when I actually see it myself.

Haha, steady on fella, your letting your old childish nature take over again here, Val.

Calling me names is one thing on the internet, I'd hazard a guess you wouldnt say that to my face. ;)

I will post a full blog when done.

it's just the forum filter mate, as you used **** and got filtered, I used d*ck as in clever d*ck. So no, I'm not calling you names, no need for that.

did you know the forum doesn't filter italian swearwords? look, testa di cazzo :teeth:

now I'd like to go back on topic, cheers mate it's been entertaining ;)

Oh right, you've still got alot to learn when it comes to English then. If someone calls you a dick, 'clever dick' isnt what people take it as.

Shame it doesnt filter out childish Italian people as well, you'd be f*cked!;):p

if I was childish i would have banned your arse a while back ;) then what would you have done all day on the rig? :p

I know, Manola, la mano che consola! :lol:

Ohhh, the power, let us all kneel before you, Val, you truely are the man!!!

If your gonna insult me, at least have the bottle to speak English.

Your obviously busy at work then, Im at home