HELP NEED A CAR/JEEP

Zedrush

My brothers just sold a '55 plate fully loaded black Touareg for just over £21k. Very nice cars mate but he found it pretty poor on the fuel consumption. It was the 2.5d and struggled to make 35mpg on a motorway run. Could have just been his one and his driving style though.

My brothers just sold a '55 plate fully loaded black Touareg for just over £21k. Very nice cars mate but he found it pretty poor on the fuel consumption. It was the 2.5d and struggled to make 35mpg on a motorway run. Could have just been his one and his driving style though.

That's excellet for a 4x4. Our Jeep used to do about 28mpg on a motorway. The Range Rover is more like 24 mpg.... :scare:

That's excellet for a 4x4. Our Jeep used to do about 28mpg on a motorway. The Range Rover is more like 24 mpg.... :scare:

:blink: Ouch!

If you really want a 4x4 there are only 3 choices at 20k, Range Rover, X5 or Landcruiser. Problem is Range Rover Diesel is pretty awful and really not much better on fuel than the Petrol models. If you want a Navara or Pathfinder I have access to several 07 plate cars right now, choice of colours and specs, Leather, Sat Nav etc and can usually get them fairly easily.

I have a Landcruiser on site right now, 02 plate.

Personally, I would think a Micra Cabriolet is more your style :p